It’s no surprise that I have lots of buyers who are closely watching the progress of the Coloradan condominiums right behind Union Station in downtown Denver. These condos are filling up quickly already with their prime location and their fairly reasonable price. From my first-time homebuyers to my experienced homebuyers, the Coloradan fits the needs of those parties and everyone in between.
The other day I received an email with some updates on the construction and I wanted to share the key points that were written in that email as the construction continues to have an opening for the Q4 in 2018.
· Level 4 concrete if not 100% complete – that means that the first level of residential units is now complete (yay!). With the other stories below covering parking and retail spots – restaurants and shops – they have poured the first balconies and the views, even at that level, are already beautiful.
· Level 5 concrete will be complete at the end of July – On level 5, residents will be able to enjoy the community garden with stunning views of the Union Station terminal and train canopy.
· Stairs are making progress with the grand stairs connecting the retail space to the bridge across the train tracks.
· Let’s talk about some of the amazing details of this beautiful building like the terra cotta panels used for the building that are all manufactured in Germany. The windows are manufactured in Wausau, Wisconsin and the exterior framed panels are well underway here in Denver (if you walk by you will see quite the base for the building).
· As reshoring comes out of the lower level, mechanical, electrical and plumbing are starting to go in.
These are just a few of the updates on the Coloradan as every day brings about more updates and exciting things for this beautiful building. This August will mark one year of construction, hard to believe this was all just an idea a little over a year ago and here we are today building one of the most anticipated condominium buildings in downtown Denver.
Contact me today if you are interested in touring the space and want to get more information. They are taking reservations today and you want to get in earlier rather then later so you can get the view, and floor, of you wanting.